Ubiquiti mPower Mini
mFi Power Controller with Ethernet and Wifi Connectivity
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The mPower Mini features independent, switchable AC ports and energy monitoring.
- Independent switchable AC port
- Per port power sensing
- US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
mFi™ is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. The mFi hardware can be managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller software allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection could turn a light on, or a high temperature reading could trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited!
- Plug and Play Installation - Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use WiFi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability.
- Powerful Functionality - Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices.
- Cloud and Mobile Support - Access multiple mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
- Sophisticated User Experience - From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
Convenient Remote Powering
The built-in mechanical relays provide remote powering capability to control energy consumption.
Efficient Energy Monitoring
Use the power metering capability to easily monitor the energy consumption of connected devices and significantly reduce energy costs.
Easy Wi-Fi Access
The mFi mPower readily connects to any Wi-Fi network. The mFi mPower™ PRO model also includes Ethernet capability.
Advanced Management Software
Make buildings smarter and more efficient using the intuitive UI and powerful features of the mFi Controller software.
mPower Mini is managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software.
|mPower Mini Specification|
|Dimensions||110.8 x 71 x 36 mm|
|Memory||16 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 45° C|
|Operating Temperature||95% RH Max.|
mFi Controller Software
The mFi Controller software is designed to work with the Ubiquiti Networks mFi product line and third party devices. The software interface design is based on the popular and easy-to-use UniFi™ software interface. The mFi Controller software allows you to manage your mPort, mPower, mSensor, and third-party devices from your web browser.
- Configurable Maps
- Remote Control Capability
- Events and Alerts
- Advanced Analytics
- Powerful Rule Generation
Machine Auto Detection
The mFi controller will auto-detect and provision mFi devices and connected machines on the network.
Powerful graphing with user-defined views provide in depth analysis of the machine network.
Events and Alerts
User defined event recording and alerts provide feedback on the machine network activity.
Remote Control Capability
Remotely control the power and functionality of the machine network.
Remote Terminal Support
Terminal command windows support unlimited machine network scalability through single interface.
Advanced Rule Creation
Create powerful relationships and automation in your machine network with complete freedom.
Maps — Upload map images of your location(s) for a visual representation of your machine network.
Customizable Data Views — Display information on your machines and sensors in a customizable view with selected times and date ranges.
Advanced Rule Creation — Create powerful relationships and automation in your machine network with complete freedom.
- Microsoft Windows 7/8, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, or Ubuntu Linux 12.04 or later 64-Bit Operating System
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or above)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (1.6.0_26 or above recommended)
- Flash Player 10
- Minimum 2 GB RAM is highly recommended
Download the Ubiquiti mFi Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.