Ubiquiti Temperature Sensor
Network Sensor, Temperature
Our Price: $24.00
Temperature Sensor (mFi-THS) is a wall-mountable sensor. It is designed for HVAC monitoring, climate data acquisition, and other smart building applications.
For use with mFi mPort hardware and mFi Controller software (included with the mFi mPort).
- Connection Type: mFi RJ45
- Temperature Range: -10~50°C (14~122°F)
Connecting mPorts hardware to the mFi network
There are two mPort™ models available for connecting devices to the mFi network. The mPort has two mFi RJ45 connectors and a terminal block connector. The mPort Serial features RS232/422/485 serial connectivity through a standard DB9 serial port or a terminal block connector. Both have built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet to connect to the IP network. Ubiquiti offers a variety of motion, temperature, current, and door sensors to connect to the mPort and your mFi network. These sensors connect to the mPort using a standard RJ45 cable, except for the mFi-DS, which connects using a terminal block connector.
mFi™ is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. The mFi hardware can be managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller software allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection could turn a light on, or a high temperature reading could trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited!
- Plug and Play Installation - Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use WiFi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability.
- Powerful Functionality - Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices.
- Cloud and Mobile Support - Access multiple mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
- Sophisticated User Experience - From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
The Temperature Sensor is managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software.
|Dimensions||100 x 85 x 27.8 mm|
|Temperature Range||-10 to 50˚C|
|Accuracy at +25˚C, 50% RH||±0.5˚C|
|Temperature Accuracy from -10 to +50˚C||Max. ±1.3˚C|
|Response Time||<15 Seconds|
|Ports||(1) mFi RJ45 Port|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60˚C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% Condensing|
mFi Controller Software
The mFi Controller software is designed to work with the Ubiquiti Networks mFi product line and third party devices. The software interface design is based on the popular and easy-to-use UniFi™ software interface. The mFi Controller software allows you to manage your mPort, mPower, mSensor, and third-party devices from your web browser.
|Packed with Features
Machine Auto Detection
The mFi controller will auto-detect and provision mFi devices and connected machines on the network.
Powerful graphing with user-defined views provide in depth analysis of the machine network.
Maps — Upload map images of your location(s) for a visual representation of your machine network.
Events and Alerts
User defined event recording and alerts provide feedback on the machine network activity.
Remote Control Capability
Remotely control the power and functionality of the machine network.
|Customizable Data Views — Display information on your machines and sensors in a customizable view with selected times and date ranges.|
Remote Terminal Support
Terminal command windows support unlimited machine network scalability through single interface.
Advanced Rule Creation
Create powerful relationships and automation in your machine network with complete freedom.
Advanced Rule Creation — Create powerful relationships and automation in your machine network with complete freedom.
- Microsoft Windows 7/8, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, or Ubuntu Linux 12.04 or later 64-Bit Operating System
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or above)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (1.6.0_26 or above recommended)
- Flash Player 10
- Minimum 2 GB RAM is highly recommended
Protect your networks from the most brutal environments with Ubiquiti's industrialgrade shielded ethernet cable, TOUGHCable.
- Increase Performance - Dramatically improve your ethernet link states, speeds, and overall performance with Ubiquiti TOUGHCables.
- Extreme Weatherproof - TOUGHCables have been built to perform even in the harshest weather and environments.
- ESD Damage Protection - Protect your networks from devastating electrostatic discharge (ESD) attacks.
- Extended Cable Support - TOUGHCables have been developed to have increased power handling performance for extended cable run lengths.
Bulletproof your networks
TOUGHCable is currently available in two versions: PRO Shielding Protection and CARRIER Shielding Protection.
TOUGHCable PRO is a Category 5e, outdoor, carrier-class shielded cable with an integrated ESD drain wire.
TOUGHCable CARRIER is a Category 6, outdoor, carrier-class shielded cable that features an integrated ESD drain wire, anti-crosstalk divider, and secondary shielding. It is rated to provide optimal performance on Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- 24 AWG copper conductor pairs
- 26 AWG integrated ESD drain wire to prevent ESD attacks and damage
- PE outdoor-rated, weatherproof jacket
- Multi-layered shielding
- Available in lengths of 1000 ft (304.8 m)
Specifically designed for use with Ubiquiti TOUGHCables and available in 100-pc. bags, TOUGHCable Connectors protect against ESD attacks and Ethernet hardware damage while allowing rapid field deployment without soldering.
|ESD attacks are the leading cause for device failures. The diagram below illustrates the areas vulnerable to ESD attacks in a network.||By using a grounded Ubiquiti Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter along with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable and TOUGHCable Connectors, you can effectively protect against ESD attacks.|
Download the Ubiquiti mFi Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $24.00
Our Price: $135.00
Our Price: $180.00
Our Price: $1,250.00