Ubiquiti mPower Pro
mFi Power Controller with Ethernet and Wifi Connectivity
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The mPower Pro features independent, switchable AC ports and energy monitoring.
- 8 independent switchable AC ports
- Per port power sensing
- US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
mFi™ is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. The mFi hardware can be managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller software allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection could turn a light on, or a high temperature reading could trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited!
- Plug and Play Installation - Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use WiFi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability.
- Powerful Functionality - Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices.
- Cloud and Mobile Support - Access multiple mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
- Sophisticated User Experience - From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
Convenient Remote Powering
The built-in mechanical relays provide remote powering capability to control energy consumption.
Efficient Energy Monitoring
Use the power metering capability to easily monitor the energy consumption of connected devices and significantly reduce energy costs.
Easy Wi-Fi Access
The mFi mPower readily connects to any Wi-Fi network. The mFi mPower™ PRO model also includes Ethernet capability.
Advanced Management Software
Make buildings smarter and more efficient using the intuitive UI and powerful features of the mFi Controller software.
mPower Pro is managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software.
|mPower Pro Specification|
|Dimensions||241.3 x 116.9 x 41.27 mm|
|Mounting||Wall-Mount Bracket (Kit Included)|
|Memory||16 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 45° C|
|Operating Temperature||95% RH Max.|
mFi Controller Software
The mFi Controller software is designed to work with the Ubiquiti Networks mFi product line and third party devices. The software interface design is based on the popular and easy-to-use UniFi™ software interface. The mFi Controller software allows you to manage your mPort, mPower, mSensor, and third-party devices from your web browser.
- Configurable Maps
- Remote Control Capability
- Events and Alerts
- Advanced Analytics
- Powerful Rule Generation
Machine Auto Detection
The mFi controller will auto-detect and provision mFi devices and connected machines on the network.
Powerful graphing with user-defined views provide in depth analysis of the machine network.
Events and Alerts
User defined event recording and alerts provide feedback on the machine network activity.
Remote Control Capability
Remotely control the power and functionality of the machine network.
Remote Terminal Support
Terminal command windows support unlimited machine network scalability through single interface.
Advanced Rule Creation
Create powerful relationships and automation in your machine network with complete freedom.
Maps — Upload map images of your location(s) for a visual representation of your machine network.
Customizable Data Views — Display information on your machines and sensors in a customizable view with selected times and date ranges.
Advanced Rule Creation — Create powerful relationships and automation in your machine network with complete freedom.
- Microsoft Windows 7/8, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, or Ubuntu Linux 12.04 or later 64-Bit Operating System
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or above)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (1.6.0_26 or above recommended)
- Flash Player 10
- Minimum 2 GB RAM is highly recommended
Protect your networks from the most brutal environments with Ubiquiti's industrialgrade shielded ethernet cable, TOUGHCable.
- Increase Performance - Dramatically improve your ethernet link states, speeds, and overall performance with Ubiquiti TOUGHCables.
- Extreme Weatherproof - TOUGHCables have been built to perform even in the harshest weather and environments.
- ESD Damage Protection - Protect your networks from devastating electrostatic discharge (ESD) attacks.
- Extended Cable Support - TOUGHCables have been developed to have increased power handling performance for extended cable run lengths.
Bulletproof your networks
TOUGHCable is currently available in two versions: PRO Shielding Protection and CARRIER Shielding Protection.
TOUGHCable PRO is a Category 5e, outdoor, carrier-class shielded cable with an integrated ESD drain wire.
TOUGHCable CARRIER is a Category 6, outdoor, carrier-class shielded cable that features an integrated ESD drain wire, anti-crosstalk divider, and secondary shielding. It is rated to provide optimal performance on Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- 24 AWG copper conductor pairs
- 26 AWG integrated ESD drain wire to prevent ESD attacks and damage
- PE outdoor-rated, weatherproof jacket
- Multi-layered shielding
- Available in lengths of 1000 ft (304.8 m)
Specifically designed for use with Ubiquiti TOUGHCables and available in 100-pc. bags, TOUGHCable Connectors protect against ESD attacks and Ethernet hardware damage while allowing rapid field deployment without soldering.
|ESD attacks are the leading cause for device failures. The diagram below illustrates the areas vulnerable to ESD attacks in a network.||By using a grounded Ubiquiti Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter along with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable and TOUGHCable Connectors, you can effectively protect against ESD attacks.|
Download the Ubiquiti mFi Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $135.00
Our Price: $180.00
Our Price: $1,250.00